Jet has 19 years of litigation experience. Her practice is focused on medical malpractice, personal injury, real estate litigation and business and commercial litigation. Jet has handled many jury trials and brings extensive courtroom experience to the firm.
Jet began her legal career working as a Staff Attorney for the Eleventh Circuit Federal Court of Appeals in Atlanta, Georgia. Jet then worked for several mid-sized law firms in the Atlanta area where she gained extensive litigation experience. Moving back to Oregon in 2006, Jet put that experience to use by opening her own firm here in Eugene.
Jet is passionate about the integrity of the legal profession and served on the Legal Ethics Committee for the Oregon State Bar for 4 years, most recently as the Chair of the Legal Ethics Committee. Jet was also appointed in 2011 by the Oregon Supreme Court to serve on the State Bar Disciplinary Board and currently maintains that position.
In her free time, Jet enjoys spending time with her family, camping, biking, gardening and trying to keep up with her 10-yr. old twins.
Areas of Practice
• Medical Malpractice
• Personal Injury
• Real Estate Litigation
• Business and Commercial Litigation
• Specializing in Assisting Small Businesses with all their legal needs (set up, contracts, litigation, etc.)
• Oregon, 2007
• Georgia, 1996 - (inactive)
• Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon J.D. – 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Lane County Bar Association, 2007 - Present
• Oregon Women Lawyers
Pro Bono and Service Activities
• Legal Ethics Committee – State Bar of Oregon (2008-2012)
• Disciplinary Board – State Bar of Oregon (2011-present)
245 E. 4th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97401
Phone: (541) 434-2411
Fax: (541) 683-3149